Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Taisa Brosilovsky
9/1/2007 8:17:56 AM
Hi Taisa, Thank you for accepting my invite :-) I'm honored be to a member of your adland family. Gods speed my new friend :-) Lee
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Taisa Brosilovsky
10/24/2007 6:09:41 PM
Hi Taisa, I just now read your post about attitude. Loved it. I already saw the video last week when I read aboutthe last lecture in the papers here in Israel. It was an experience not to be forgotten. All the best & Shalom, Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Taisa Brosilovsky
10/24/2007 6:09:41 PM
Hi Peter! Thank you for your response, if you haven't seen an other interview with a young girl who is going through the same experiance,please go on www.oprah.com and listen from there, the key words are " Is it realy alive people live?", specialy in this material world. Best regards & Shalom, A chocolate lover Taisa http://besmart.the7greatliesofnetworkmarketing.com/
The difference in Success or Failure is not how we Look, not how we dress, not even how we’re educated. It’s how we Think!
+0
Andy MIHALACHE

382 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Taisa Brosilovsky
11/20/2007 3:17:37 AM
Hi Taisa, Thank you for your kind words and invitation to join your friends team. You have a nice profile and seams to be a honest, beautiful young lady. Welcome aboard! We all like to have people like you here on AdlandPro. Take care. Andy http://www.marketingadsolutions.co.uk
+0
Taisa Brosilovsky
1/15/2008 9:56:09 PM
Taisa, you are a dear friend and more importantly a terrific person as your profile certainly reflects. I will be calling you in regards to your last message to me. Everytime I go to your website I get a craving for some healthy chocolate. I wonder why. ;) Consider yourself "tagged" as per my Friend to Friend for Friends forum. May all your dreams and desires become realities in '08.
Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!