Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Brenda Webb
9/7/2007 6:16:30 AM
how about games
Make Money Online Fast Growing average people with no marketing backgrounds are getting prospects to pay and play with them....FIRST TIME IN HISTORY..Register NOW 4 FREE!!! http://www.uvme.com
+0
Brenda Webb
9/7/2007 6:16:30 AM
Hi Abdulbasit Naas :) How about those Patriots with Tom Brady and Moss! smile Thank you.
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Brenda Webb
3/19/2008 7:10:02 PM
Hi Brenda, I was just on my way over to The Parade of Stars to Congratulate you and I stopped by your Profile. Love the About Me statement, and your overall Positive, Upbeat Attitude and I am so happy that we share the Love of he Lord. Since I can't go any higher, I guess I'll have to stop at a 10! You deserve much higher. Thank You For being my Friend, Phil
“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Brenda Webb
3/19/2008 7:10:02 PM
Thank you Phil for such a nice & positive rating/feedback ! I really appreciate it totally : ) May the LORD continue to Bless you & yours in Jesus' name : ) !!! Brenda
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!