Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gunther G.
1/15/2008 10:53:12 AM
Thank you. Now where the heck is that darn embarrased smiley?!?!
Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Gunther G.
1/15/2008 12:25:46 PM
Hello Gunther, I'm just starting to really get to know you and I have to say you are one heck of a guy! I admire anyone who will take the time to help others, to promote them and to make them see how special they truly are. That is why we started the MESSAGE TAG. You are greatly appreciated! Thank you my new friend, Joe Downing SMILE,YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Gunther G.
1/15/2008 12:25:46 PM
hahahaha, as they say, "duplication is the sincerest form of flattery". To have the ALP POTY (ALP - POTTY - hmmm?!?!) pick up the ball and run with it makes me feel very humble.
Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Gunther G.
1/17/2008 7:42:18 PM
Hello Gunther, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks for being my Adland friend and for your contribution to making this community friendly. Let's keep in touch. Have an Awesome Weekend! JoAnne Green
Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Gunther G.
1/19/2008 9:58:09 AM
Hi Gunther, Thank you for accepting to be my adland friend. I can see you are going to enjoy being here at Adland as we at adland are going to enjoy your friendship.Wish you well in all your endeavours. Regards Pauline R
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!