Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Merry Makowski
1/18/2008 8:24:38 AM
It ALWAYS hurts when you pat yourself on your own back. It's meant to. A much better way is to act in such a way that others will pat you on the back for what you do. That way BOTH parties feel better about the experience. (an original Gunther G. quote) My dear friend Merry, The way you promote your "My Power Mall" DEFINITELY deserves this "pat on the back" from me. Yes, I received your wonderful greeting card. Thank you very much. It certainly opened my eyes in regards to what my own My Power Mall has to offer. Merry, please visit my profile and see if there is any way I can be of help to you in any way towards your success. Consider yourself "tagged" as per my Friend to Friend for Friends forum. ooops, almost forgot, even though you don't have a webpage, YOU (the person) rates a 10 in every way. (shhhh, I always give 10 ratings to my fellow Canucks, but don't tell anyone)
Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Merry Makowski
1/21/2008 9:59:51 AM
Hi Merry, Welcome to Adland Family Of Friends,Thank you for your invite :-) I'm honored to be a member of your adland family. Gods speed my new friend :-) Lee
+0
Merry Makowski
2/9/2008 12:15:59 AM
Hey , I finally found you !
+0
Merry Makowski
9/15/2008 5:39:06 AM
Hi Merry, Let's be friends. lynnrothfuss@gmail.com Call me 1.908.510.5939 I live in New Jersey, USA Eastern Standard time. If you prefer email me your phone and I'll call you, let me know what time is better for you. Looking forward speaking with you. Lynn Rothfuss
+0
Cheryl Coldiron

341 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Merry Makowski
12/27/2008 11:05:11 AM
Go gurl!!!!!!
A Candles Lover Dream Business http://MiaBellaScentsyShop.com
+0