Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos
4/22/2007 2:59:11 PM
Thank you so much Georgios to welcome people with wonderful music, nice words and warm smile ! Hope to stay in touch for a long time ! Have a nice evening, Anne
Avec l’achat du terrain, chaque propriétaire reçoit un dossier contenant des cartes et des photographies du domaine, des renseignements sur les projets de préservation en cours ainsi que l’acte de propriété foncière et le « master title deed » une attestation qui permet de porter le titre de Laird, Lord, Lady et de l’inscrire sur des documents officiels. Des célébrités ont acquis des terrains sur nos réserves naturelles, pour ne citer que quelques-uns : Lady Kate Moss, Lord Phil Collins, Lady Bette Midler et Lord David Hasselhoff .font partie de notre communauté !
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Georgios Paraskevopoulos
4/22/2007 2:59:11 PM
Hello Anne We will be eonic friends. You are a very kind friend and be sure we will be eternal good and special friends. Cordial Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Bianka Jesse

301 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Georgios Paraskevopoulos
4/29/2007 3:39:53 AM
TOPS
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Georgios Paraskevopoulos
4/29/2007 3:39:53 AM
Sweet Bianka TOPS Greets TOPS, Feelings follow, good people, you very caring and a special Lady. We will meet in the forums and I am sure we will be very good friends. God Bless you Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Georgios Paraskevopoulos
5/3/2007 6:10:25 PM
Georgios I've read and participated in a couple of your forums. You are a gentleman and a scholar. It is not often one meets such a deep and knowledgeable person. I'm inspired by your touch of the human soul. I thank you for all are are. I honor you, for that place in you, where the universe resides. I honor you, for that place in you, of love, of light, of truth and of peace. I honor you, for that place in you, for when you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, there is only one of us. SMILE, YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!