Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Georgios Paraskevopoulos
4/3/2007 2:13:59 PM
Hello our very own Merlin, I greet you with a smile and a wave of gladness . I am glad that you are my friend. I very much enjoy you being in my life. You are a person of great knowledge and strive hard to teach the world of your wisdom. You make a difference every where you go. You bring peace and goodwill to everyone. I enjoy your sense of humor. Thank you! Your very good friend, Joe Downing SMILE, YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Georgios Paraskevopoulos
4/3/2007 2:13:59 PM
Hello Joe, Thank you for the rating. You are making this community a very big favour. The Game you started today is a nice game. I have already broke n the rules. Keep going to make us smile. It makes our day and give us courage to be more active. Your friend Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos
4/3/2007 4:06:22 PM
I think Gorgios contributes more than most of us in here. He gives a piece of his soul.
Yours In Network Forever, Richard Scheffer at www.netmarketingpoint.com swedeprofit@netmarketingpoint.com
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Georgios Paraskevopoulos
4/3/2007 4:06:22 PM
HELLO RICHARD, Thank you for the rate and your friendship. I am very glad when friends come back with a nice reply. Feel free to take contact and dsend me good Ideas. I read all my messages. Your friend Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Georgios Paraskevopoulos
4/4/2007 12:07:11 AM
Dear Georgios, Just wanted to let you know that you are indespensible to our community. I've learned many things reading your forums on all different subjects... just wanted to say T H A N K S warm regards, Beth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!