Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Sarah Pritchard
6/19/2016 8:37:26 AM
Thank you, Jan for your last two comments, which for some reason, I've only just seen. Angel cuddles...
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Sarah Pritchard
6/19/2016 8:43:23 AM
Hello Diane, Yes, I often Like or comment on your posts. I am very well thank you and hope the same can be said for you. Yes, I'm rather busy but it is nice busy as I go forward with my Angel Cuddle projects. Following your passion really is an exciting adventure... The technical stuff can be a bit daunting, I must admit, but I am learning to call upon help and guidance. Getting there...
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Cecile Muller

57 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Sarah Pritchard
4/12/2022 2:02:25 AM
Hello, i am Cecile,i love your profile and wish to know you more to be your friend, please write me direct to my personal email (cecilem902@gmail.com)and i will send you more of my pictures. Love from Cecile.
+0
Sarah Pritchard
9/6/2023 8:14:02 PM
Hello, Good day and how’s it going ???
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!