Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Colleen Zerebak
9/21/2006 6:03:31 PM
Colleen, I don't like to have to do this, but you need to know that I still to this day after 6 months of emails & phone calls to you & Colleen have not recieved my 4 Ordnaments that were ordered back iin September. You are not returning any emails nor phone calls nor has my product arrived. Please Chris I am sure there are others as well as myself. I think it is time to come out of the woodwork & explain why you have done so many people like this? It is against the Law. I look forward to your response soon. Kathy K This is not the way to do business & I have also reported it to Adland. Kathy C
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Colleen Zerebak
10/19/2006 3:03:14 PM
I think Colleen is a hard worker and a great mother to her child. i give her a rating of a Ten for that!.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Colleen Zerebak
10/26/2006 3:17:41 PM
Colleen, I'm also a Xango dist.I got off 5 medications I was on for 9 yrs.Just to letyou know I have a website that you and your group may like to help you build your biz. www.cwtglobal.com ==If you choose to get the site it is only $1.00 for the first month then you pay $ 24.95 pwer month it is by one of the top producers in XANGO I have met David and Colli personally.If you would like to get a site like this ==go to www.cwtglobal.com/invite/ If you need help just let me know.NO I DON'T MAKE ANY MONEY OFF OF YOU IF YOU GET THE WEBSITE. -E-MAIL--cvenlowjr1@charter.net 864-918-2679- anytime Carl V Enlow,jr Colli- I made a mistake on my website I corrected it--the sign up website is--www.cwtglobal.com/invite/ on the first one I had left out the global -part -sorry
+0
Roger Ketcham

144 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Colleen Zerebak
1/4/2007 6:03:57 AM
good pic
ROGER
+0
Colleen Zerebak
3/19/2007 2:38:12 AM
don't know if she approves of her husbands poor business habits, maybe HER conscience is bothering her, his isn't!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!