Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Scott OBrien
7/20/2008 7:05:56 PM
I wish you luck. You appear to be a very good person. Please look over the info below and let me know what you think. You will not find another product exactly like this anywhere. If you are concerned about health and are interested in nutritional progress, then you absolutely must take a look. You could make some good money here. Take a no obligation look. Contact me at Top10Stars@gmail.com www.Chews4Health.com/TopStars
We build STARS Wayne Glenn Email: Top10Stars@gmail.com Click here for free information
+0
Scott OBrien
9/2/2008 11:18:23 PM
Earthlings... Welcome to my comment. I have nothing to say. Thanks for sharing. I really wonder how did you get 4,000 friends!!! I only have 2 since 2006
"To Serve This Present Age..."
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Scott OBrien
9/7/2008 3:20:43 PM
Hello Scott, I just wanted to drop by and say that the more I learn more O see your footprints in many places. I am glad to get to know you better and since spending time in the RKMC together I can honestly say you are a 10 in my book. http://www.ad-alyzer.com/727/RoadKillMarketersCafe

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Bob
Bob Sherk

17 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Scott OBrien
12/2/2008 1:12:41 PM
Sorry for being so slow to get back with you. I have been under the weather so to speak. They remove a tumor from my blader and last week took out my right kidney. Things have been on hold. Hope to be back to normal soon.
Robert Sherk
+0
Scott OBrien
3/8/2009 8:01:51 AM
nice site
join free
+0