Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Bjornerud
1/26/2010 4:39:16 PM
I have seen people posting here in response to your invitation. Their comments go something like "Hi Roger, yes I would like to be your friend. Bye!" What else can they say when they don't know you? It seems to me to be a weird situation.
So you think a man can't fly? Think again http://www.lesbottesde7lieues.com/en/
+0
Roger Bjornerud
1/26/2010 4:40:53 PM
Of course you could be like Tsuresh and just spam the hell out of members but I doubt that would be very effective.
So you think a man can't fly? Think again http://www.lesbottesde7lieues.com/en/
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Roger Bjornerud
1/26/2010 4:51:50 PM
In the "real world" I would not walk up to anyone and ask them to be my friend either. :) We have AdlandPro in common, great friendships has developed from less than that. When my friends post here I read what they say, visit their profile etc. and learn more about them. Tsuresh will evolve or stop using the site. Doesn't look like his intentions are bad.
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Roger Bjornerud
1/26/2010 6:50:55 PM
you do not want me to email you again think you sir
i would like for all of my friend that i have gotten a chance to meet here to be at the top with me are you all willing
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Roger Bjornerud
1/26/2010 9:09:03 PM
Yes, you can email me again Anthony, but I will not start with another business than the one I already have. :) If I should ever need a new business I will ask all my friends here for advice, including you. :)
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0