Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bob
Bob Sims

144 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Roger Bjornerud
6/16/2006 6:03:46 PM
Site worth a closer look
Visit www.topbizops.com/sims for all the products,services,and software that business owners want and need.
+0
Tina Sallis

31 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Roger Bjornerud
9/6/2006 8:20:05 AM
I liked the music, easy to navigate. Kind regards, Tina
+0
Karen Carcel

129 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Roger Bjornerud
9/6/2006 10:21:11 PM
I cured my self so I new Icould cure every body else. Suggest to you watching the www.thesecret.tv, where I bought a million Shares in prime time productions, maybe you have not heard of them.I also suggest that you check out the following websites for your perusal. Unless you are frightened something nice might just happen to you.www.naturalcures.com, www.healthscienceinstitute.com, www.mindpowernews.com Don't you think you owe this knowledge to your children or are you Happy to see the government keep poisoning you for a billion dollar Industry of prescription drugs meant to kill if you are happy with this take no Notice because how you sleep at night with this knowledge is beyond My imagination I have enclosed my poem which is being published. DESIRE@Karen Carcel Desire is the serum of the soul secreted to the universe in thought Binding the energies of creation form given genesis in one new Image. I am, I am what I will I will what I believe I believe what I Accept I accept what I love I love what I am I am. Have a nice day Karen Manifestation According to Gods Infinite Creativity Favourite Links Agel-World Natural Cures Health Science Institute
kcarcel
+0
Roger Bjornerud
9/19/2006 7:06:51 PM
Excellent my friend you are. Thomass
In Much Graditude and Love Namaste OWN A PIECE OF A LARGE INTERNET COMPANY FOR FREE: http://taketheinternetback.com/index.php?refld=1642 OWN THE INTERNET FOR FREE-Its that simple: http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBB8111 To See My Art Work & Poetry Writi
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!