Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Katheryn Haigler
6/16/2007 11:46:58 AM
HI Katheryn, You are very sweet and special person. You definitely deserve a 10! Good Luck to you! ~Monica
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Katheryn Haigler
6/23/2007 8:04:14 AM
HELLO Katheryn Haglair, You are a great friend who cares for everyone around you. Your forum is one of the best in this community and your host and serve it very good. I am rating you with ten (10) because you are an excelent lady, supporting and helping all your friends without any reflections to personal winnings. You have a nice family and you all together have a nice and happy family life. Wish you all the best Georgios SMILE, YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Katheryn Haigler
7/4/2007 6:00:21 PM
Hi there i'm jessie and just started..Great job
Thank You. And God Bless..Jus Jessie
+0
Tom
Tom Mangone

100 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Katheryn Haigler
7/6/2007 10:20:29 PM
Great family!
+0
Katheryn Haigler
7/22/2007 12:36:04 AM
Hi Kathryn, I am sorry I have not been here to rate you before this! I thought I had, but better late than never at all, right? I am giving you a rating of "10" I am sorry I couldn't give you more, but it won't let me go to 100. LOL! Anyway, Kathryn and her family are great...I love the closeness and the working together to achieve a common goal. Kathryn is very active in the Community, and is a positive role model. She is an inspiration to many here...a real breathe of fresh air! Kathryn is a very sweet person, good friend, and loves God very much. I am very proud to call her my friend! Keep up the awesome job you are doing in the Community Hon! Keep shining brightly always! God Bless You & Your Family, Love Marilyn Martin
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!