Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Venerina Conti
8/3/2006 3:15:53 AM
Dear Valentin, You are just a true gentleman my friend. Thank you very much for your kind words ...and for the very kind feedback. I hope you are keeping well. Take care and God Bless Venerina
+0
Venerina Conti
8/3/2006 12:48:28 PM
My Dear & Respected Friend Dr. Venerina...! First of all, let me take this opportunity to convey my sincere thanks and gratitude to your goodself for your courtesy extended to me in every respect. I sincerely and honestly feel very happy to rate you 10 out of 10 and you really deserve for this grade. Kindly accept this and pray for me. You will be always in my Prayers......! May God bless you with all "His Riches" (Amen).......! With lots of Love, Affection, Respect and Prayers..........! Your Ever Loving Friend, Mohamed Khadar Gani. e-mail : rafiunnissa@hotmail.com Mobile : 00971502243765. International Advertising & Marketing Group.
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Venerina Conti
8/3/2006 12:48:28 PM
My dear friend Mohamed, You are more than welcome. It is I who thank you for the friendship given and the kindness shown. Thank you my friend and I will pray for you and hope you realise your dream. God Bless you too. Much respect and friendship Kindest wishes Venerina
+0
Venerina Conti
8/3/2006 9:37:42 PM
Wow! Some Gal!! Go Girl!! : ) You've fitted more into a lifetime than anyone I know!! You have a lot to offer and I wish you well! Maria
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Venerina Conti
8/3/2006 9:37:42 PM
Hello Maria, Thank you very much ... You are a very kind and lovely person ... ....Life is too short not to be lived ... ;-) I wish you everything you wish for yourself and much more ... Take care and warmest regards Venerina
+0