Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Venerina Conti
7/13/2006 10:45:10 PM
David, Thank you for your beautiful words. They are very kind. I wish you a wonderful weekend Best wishes Venerina
+0
Venerina Conti
7/23/2006 8:29:45 AM
If kindness, thoughtfulness, compassion, energy, brains, creativity, and a sense of humor are good things, then Venerina Conti deserves no less than a 10. It's good the system is not able to measure the heart. It couldn't stand the strain. GBY V
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Venerina Conti
7/23/2006 8:29:45 AM
My dear dear friend, You leave me speechless but there is one thing I can say ... It takes one to know one ... And you are a truly special person as well. Warm hugs to you my friend Venerina
+0
Venerina Conti
7/29/2006 3:58:28 AM
Hi, I saw your post and I see that you are looking to pick up more clients. I definitely can introduce you to plenty of people. You should post your business profile on Directmatches. It is just like myspace only Directmatches is the business space. Free advertising in the yellow pages, events, classified ads, and you can create a 30 seconds commercial about your business and it is all free. They even have a system that sends people to your business, but the tool that you will enjoy is that you can do a networking search and pull up members in different areas all of the world who are looking for an opportunity. Post your business profile at www.directmatches.com/THEGODILIVEFOR
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Venerina Conti
7/29/2006 3:58:28 AM
Thank you very much Chandra... both for the kind feedback/comment and for the advertising. Take care and best wishes Venerina
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!