Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: New POTW Nomination's Forum With Info....
8/7/2006 7:36:05 PM
Hi John and La Nell,

Hi Marilyn,

Would you mind giving the link for the Newletter artiles you speak about.  I would like to read it.  Just curious.     (yes I know that curiosity killed the cat, but i'll take the risk LOL)

Everyone has their different reasons for being here at Adland and I guess if you dont want to be POTWed,  we will just have to respsect your wishes.   We still love you just the same.

Saludos,
Jenny

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/8/2006 9:22:53 AM

Hello John

I agree with Deborah, Georgio and Dr David ... Marilyn should be made POTW ... I know that she has requested not to be in the nominations ... and that she may still refuse ...

SO.... isn't it possible to make her an honourary POTW through her special and tireless efforts, here in the community, without going through the voting system?

Thank you

Kindest wishes

Venerina

+0
8/8/2006 12:07:13 PM
Hi John, LaNell, and Everyone,

Yes, John is the best Ambassador. He does an awesome job! I have always enjoyed his great work he does here for AdlandPro. Correct me if I am work, it is all out of the goodness of his heart.

THANK YOU AMBASSADOR JOHN! I really do love and appreciate you. Thank you for the wonderfully kind words you post every week about those being honored as POTW. Those really show the grand man that you are. How could such beautifully kind and friendly words come from anywhere else but a great kind soul?

NOMINATION:

I would like to nominate Judy for POTW

David
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
8/8/2006 12:09:54 PM
Ray,

I wholeheartedly second your nomination of Angela Cardwell

David
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
8/9/2006 6:31:06 AM

Hello David!  :-)

Thank you for the kind words my friend, you have truly blessed me with them. I really appreciate your support and I'm happy to be featuring you this week, you're very deserving of the POTW award.

I will be placing your nomination in one of the next polls. Thank you for your participation.

Take care my friend and God bless you!  ;-)

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!