Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Florence Alloway
6/27/2006 2:46:11 AM
hi florence alloway, how are you? warm greetings to you. i love to talk to you. your pic is so cute. you are so beautiful & cute. i like your pic so much. you are most welcome in nepall.i love to meet you in person.
+0
Florence Alloway
6/30/2006 5:28:54 AM
I found her plan for the new comers to internet to get honest money is very good, and I want to try this for last time, she also supportes newm comers. Thankyou my e maill ddavid 502003@yahoo.co.in
+0
Florence Alloway
7/7/2006 1:39:40 PM
Always a 10 in my book darling. I am happy that you chose to make me a part of your network and I look forward to hearing from you and communicating with you soon. Love and Light Cecil Coolspirit
Cecil Coolspirit - BTO Solutions Online
+0
Florence Alloway
7/13/2006 11:15:24 PM
Flo, loved the pages, so much to choose from, bright, colorful, and well planned Fantastic jewelery! WILL COME BACK! to your site. Thanks Raul raulgarcia2003@adlandpro.com
I need millionaire minds, and Golden entrepreneurs. Is this you? click now!
+0
Florence Alloway
12/11/2006 5:37:52 AM
Making a good choice is the first step to MLM success. A person has to choose something they are interested in and something they think they can get others interested in. If a person seriously believes in a product then they should have no problems telling others about it and telling them why they must buy it. It makes it much easier to start with a product and company that a person can stand behind then having to start by convincing themselves that it is worthwhile. It is a waste of time trying to build up belief in something when there are plenty of opportunities from which to choose. A person should look around until find the one that suits them.
Make Money Online Fast Growing average people with no marketing backgrounds are getting prospects to pay and play with them....FIRST TIME IN HISTORY..Register NOW 4 FREE!!! http://www.uvme.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!