Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ange McCrum
11/28/2007 7:50:00 PM
HELLO...I WILL TALK TO YOU,LATER... THANKS FOR CONTACTING ME! ......................RHETT!
Rita Ann Secrease...
+0
Ange McCrum
11/30/2007 1:10:58 AM
Greetings Ange, There is this income opportunity I have to tell you about, with Global Domains International. You can make money in your sleep and a lot of people are. Watch the Global Domains International flash presentation at http://www.freedom.ws/wino555man, and if you have any questions call Carroll Wineman at 815-459-1270 or e-mail me at guru555@wino555man.net. Also, would you be willing to try the 7 day FREE trial at no risk to you? Carroll Lee Wineman
Carroll Lee Wineman
+0
Ange McCrum
12/28/2007 10:35:33 AM
Hello Ange: Happy New Year, God bless you and your family. It is good to hear from you from Australia, have a nice day. Rolando Hi Ange: It is all confuse for me, to many things at the same time. Everybody offers the ultimate and the best, How can you define what is good for you to chose? And at the same time, make some money? Rolando (from Panama)
www.rolandomarketingtips.com
+0
Ange McCrum
12/31/2007 7:17:27 PM
Little more content fill in the blanks. I know it will be quality that's why I rated like I did! Enjoy Success! Rocky
+0
Ange McCrum

114 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Ange McCrum
12/31/2007 7:17:27 PM
Hi Rocky, Thanks for dropping by. Why people insist on rating people based on rediculous things never cesases to amaze me... Feedback is continually used inappropriately here at Adland, just the same way as you have just done.... Feedback should be used if you have had Business dealings or communications with me, which you have not......hopefully you will use this feature in the appropriate way the next time you come across someone's profile. To Your Success
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!