Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Pauline Raina
8/13/2006 5:41:56 AM
Thank you very much for your rating, I think vietnamese girls are very beautiful!!! thank you for the offer too, but i am concentrating on what i have on hand right now, maybe later as I grow in my biz; blessings Pauline R
+0
Karen Carcel

129 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Pauline Raina
9/6/2006 10:20:17 PM
I cured my self so I new Icould cure every body else. Suggest to you watching the www.thesecret.tv, where I bought a million Shares in prime time productions, maybe you have not heard of them.I also suggest that you check out the following websites for your perusal. Unless you are frightened something nice might just happen to you.www.naturalcures.com, www.healthscienceinstitute.com, www.mindpowernews.com Don't you think you owe this knowledge to your children or are you Happy to see the government keep poisoning you for a billion dollar Industry of prescription drugs meant to kill if you are happy with this take no Notice because how you sleep at night with this knowledge is beyond My imagination I have enclosed my poem which is being published. DESIRE@Karen Carcel Desire is the serum of the soul secreted to the universe in thought Binding the energies of creation form given genesis in one new Image. I am, I am what I will I will what I believe I believe what I Accept I accept what I love I love what I am I am. Have a nice day Karen Manifestation According to Gods Infinite Creativity Favourite Links Agel-World Natural Cures Health Science Institute
kcarcel
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Pauline Raina
9/6/2006 10:20:17 PM
Thanks a million for the rating Karen, yes I do believe that natural cure is the best cure!! will surely check out the sites in due time. take care and keep smiling warm regards Pauline R
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Pauline Raina
9/20/2006 10:10:23 PM
Hi Pauline, could I interest you in visiting my latest thread on my forum about religion? Thanks, Jim http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/463987.aspx
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Pauline Raina
9/20/2006 10:10:23 PM
Sure James, I will go right over there, but before I go there, thank you for the highest rating, bless your generous heart!!! warm wishes Pauline R
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!