Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Pauline Raina
3/31/2006 4:35:27 PM
Hi Pauline, Thank You for your friendship,I'm honored to have you as part of adland family.I wish you success in all you do :-) Lee
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Pauline Raina
3/31/2006 4:35:27 PM
Thanx Lee, for accepting me as your friend and giving me this score !!! I really appreciate it !! Take care n stay blessed !! Pauline
+0
Pauline Raina
4/1/2006 1:22:35 AM
Hello, I've found a very rewarding career -- built on a part-time basis, and I thought you might be interested. Our system is AUTOMATED so you don't have to worry about personal rejection. And, when you do find someone who's really serious about improving their finances, our automated system presents your business opportunity to them, one step at a time. People who have read this same email just 1-2 months ago, are now making the kind of income they knew they were worth of! If you have 10-15 hours a week, you can do this too. What would you do, and whom would you spend your time with when you're earning the kind of profits you'd like? If you're interested to get a FREE tour please send an email to coldmanpower@yahoo.com with the subject"Let Me Evaluate Your Program". Also include your FirstName and LastName in the body of the email. I will then send you an email that contains the FREE tour link. The FREE tour has NO COST, NO OBLIGATION, NO COMMITMENT. In case you feel that it is not for you, you can unsubscribe anytime. Hope to receive an email from you sooner. Best Regards, Jerry M. Bataluna coldmanpower@yahoo.com =========================================== If you wish to no longer receive emails from me,just send an email to coldmanpower@yahoo.com with the subject"REMOVE ME"
+0
Sunder Thadani

46 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Pauline Raina
4/6/2006 11:36:27 AM
I miss the bindi [red dot] on the forehead of this young lady. To apply this bindi is as old as Indus Civilization [5000 years old]. It is said that when a lady presses the forehead [a fixed place on the forehead], it keeps the blood pressure normal for a day. [this is based on occupunchure which is still being used by Chinese for medical purposes. comments/views, or suggestions welcome Sunder Thadani ID:302521 Mailto:sunder360@yahoo.com
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Pauline Raina
4/6/2006 11:36:27 AM
Hi Sunderji The bindi not being on my forehead is because I am a bornagain Christian!! Thank you for the rate you gave me, much appreaciated. Oh and by the way, I will be 53 this year, and by Gods Grace I am still very healthy and active, no blood pressure or any such illness till now. Pauline
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!