Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Robert De Merode
1/1/2006 5:49:24 AM
How fantastic to be so highly rated by you Caroline, because I know that your personality is in proportion conversely huge with regards to the small gem island you live on. You have all my best and friendly regards, Robert.
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Robert De Merode
2/4/2007 5:04:23 PM
Hello Robert, You definitely know what you are doing in Coastal and I hope someday I can come over and meet you and Georgios and other friends with LOW PRICES! See you soon! Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Robert De Merode
2/4/2007 5:04:23 PM
So very nice of you to come by Carla, May I quote a little phrase I came across the other day? I think it so true, and well set in a beautiful environment. "Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running." --Anonymous. You have that distinct attitude well set. Kind regards, Robert.
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Robert De Merode
2/4/2007 5:44:56 PM
Hi Robert, Thank you for your friendship :-) I'm honored to be a member of your adland family God speed my new friend :-) Lee
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Robert De Merode
2/4/2007 5:44:56 PM
Very nice words Lee, I thank you so very much. Keep the good work going and soon it will be huge. Your good friend, Kind regards, Robert.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!