Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Rick Martin
12/17/2005 5:04:08 PM
Rick assisting Dr. David King demonstrated Centurion faith, man under authority and over 100... The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that you should come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed. Matthew 8:8 When Jesus heard it, he marveled, and said to them that followed, Truly I say to you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel. Matthew 8:10 And Jesus said to the centurion, Go your way; and as you have believed, so be it done to you. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour. DID ALL VOTE??? See what one Centurion CAN DO: LOL I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 "Lord on Board" "How Great,... TOO Wonderful" http://www.graburl.com/x.php?1vw Merry Christmas, God Bless and GodSpeed AdVenture Psalm 40, 139, ... occupy till I come. Bogdan, Intelligence Inc Godsent AdVenture http://GreatCommission.LifeTrain.ws
+0
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Rick Martin
12/17/2005 5:04:08 PM
Dear Bogdan, You are a true man of the clothe my friend. I value you as a friend and can really say I have yet to meet any that would possess your level of love and and commitment for the Lord. Thanks for your tireless effort. Rick
Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Rick Martin
1/25/2006 6:39:45 PM
Now here's a guy with a mind so totally amazing! Great story teller! A real wealth of life experience. I'm proud to call Rick my friend!
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Rick Martin
1/25/2006 6:39:45 PM
Hey Tim, You are in many ways a brother and true friend Tim. We may not always agree but do always return to a meeting of the minds. I value your friendship and thank you for the rating. Rick
Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Rick Martin
1/29/2006 2:21:11 PM
I'm a pilot, but please don't tell me where to go. LOL Jim
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!