Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Arild Haukeland - Your Vikingbrother
9/7/2005 10:54:47 PM
Since I have been having a dataproblem, a have not managed to thank You for this words yet, but at last: THANK YOU MY DEAR FRIEND for nice words and rate. Hugs from Norway
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/10/2005 10:23:54 AM
Hi Arid, I'm honored your a part of adland family ,I apologize for taken so long to get here.I wish you success in all you do :-) Lee
+0
9/10/2005 10:23:54 AM
Thank You for those words my friend, I really liked them and feel honored to be rated so high. Thank You for Your friendship. Best regards from Your Norwegian friend
+0
9/20/2005 1:46:11 PM
Greetings Arild Haukeland, Gary and Janice Hawkins just left your website and we found it to be very professional and informative so we rated it a 10 out of 10. We would encourage the rest of the community to stop and vist as well. If we can be of any assistance please let us know respectfully, your friends here in Idaho, USA.
janice2005
+0
9/20/2005 1:46:11 PM
I`m honored for this rate, did not understand what link You was talking about since I could find any my self - on my file. Now I understand why :-) I look forward to communicate with You, be Your friend and are honored to get friends like You. Give my regards to Your other half. Best regards from Your Norwegian friend Arild
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!