Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Judy Smith
1/30/2006 2:12:06 PM
VERY GOOD INFORMATIONS AT WEB PAGE
S.K. Rajaram
+0
Judy Smith
2/14/2006 10:36:32 AM
Hi Judy loved your site. Looked around and got a few ideas. please visit me at www.lulu.com/duncanpublishing. I would love to add you to my friends list. Mel.
M.C. Duncan
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Judy Smith
2/14/2006 10:36:32 AM
Hi Mel, I just sent you an invite to be friends here at AdlandPro. isn't this a FUN way to meet people? Ireally appreciate the 10 of 10 rating. I will do the best I can to live up to that high rating! Have a great day. Judy
+0
Arabinda Satapathy

76 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Judy Smith
4/9/2006 9:40:04 PM
HTTP://WWW.WORLDJEEVANSATHI.COM HTTP://WWW.ORISSAJEEVANSATHI.COM HTTP://WWW.ORIYAJEEVANSATHI.COM If you are seeking a genuine marriage partner for life long relation click Join Now and start a new chapter. Get pleasantly surprised!! We'll find your partner soon. Create your profile and invite your friends. Free Matrimonial Profiles! REGISTER FREE POST YOUR PROFILE AND PHOTO AT WWW.WORLDJEEVANSATHI.COM www.worldjeevansathi.com has the most features of any matrimonial site with complete respect for your privacy. Register now for free and create a photo profile searching for your soulmate now! Marriage is our last, best chance to grow up. Grow up with www.worldjeevansathi.com A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. The cure for love is marriage, and the cure for marriage is love again.
Get your suitable matrimonial matches at your finger tips. Find out your Life Partner within no time. The exact possible choice of suitable matches, selected and matched by us. Register now and surf the widest available matrimonial profiles as per your req
+0
Cindy Forrester

50 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Judy Smith
4/18/2006 5:08:40 PM
Judy, I think you are one terrific lady and care about others, your family and about what is really important God. Cindy
Cindy Forrester
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!