Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Jill Bachman
11/9/2012 3:54:06 PM
I read something that you had written and wish to put it here ~ Let us all aspire here to Live each day consciously! To become aware and recognize the opportunities that cross our paths everyday. To become tolerant of another belief system, to forgive someone who has hurt or angered us, to reconcile our own judgements about what should or should not be in our world. May you be at peace and may yo
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Jill Bachman
11/9/2012 3:54:43 PM
may your family find peace and solice that you did the best you could, that you fought the last fight with dignity...time to rest now...
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Jill Bachman
11/11/2012 6:20:40 AM
I am heartbroken to know that you are no longer with us. Be in Peace on the beautiful Mountain of Love that you have built for all to share. GOD BLESS YOU ~Mike~
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Jill Bachman
12/3/2012 10:23:34 PM
God be with you til we meet again.
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Jill Bachman
3/3/2013 11:26:23 AM
So sorry, I just saw these pieces of bad news, never knew about it!! God be with you dearest friend.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!