Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jill Bachman
9/15/2011 6:23:31 PM
hi jill ,i was a member on here 5-6 years ago and have just rejoined and just wanted to say hi as i remember you from when i was here last time
+0
Jill Bachman
12/14/2011 2:05:43 AM
Hi Jill, for best prices on tesla purple energy plates:http://urlzy.com/1093
We are vedic research and innovations, the only developers of Tesla Purple Positive Energy Plates in India, have formed a group in Facebook for all the testimonials received from world over. Please check out- Experience- Tesla Purple Energy Plates India. Tesla Plates are Trans-receivers of Universal Free Energy and a complete natural pain management system - for humans, animals & plants. Relieves back pain, migraine, spondalities, etc within 20 minutes. For chronic pains, use regularly. Use it as a free energy tool, meditation: deaddiction: food & liquid energiser: Telepathy: Insomnia. There is much more to these plates n some of them u wl find in Star Signs of Linda Goodman.
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Jill Bachman
1/15/2012 12:54:18 AM
Hi Jill, Happy New Year! Hugs,LaNell
+0
Jill Bachman
1/22/2012 2:03:07 PM
Hi Jill,I really liked readig about you and your your way of thinking. It would be nice to network with you. If you are interested in Living Younger Longer I suggest you take a look at my site: http://bodymagic.teamasea.com or www.amazingmolecules.com If you are not interested maybe you know somebody that is.
"IF you help enough other people get what they want, you can have anything in life you want, and you DESERVE it!".
+0
John Elley

74 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Jill Bachman
2/5/2012 8:41:54 PM
Hello Jill, Good to see you on Adland Pro. I'm looking through members profiles to see what they are offering and to learn a little more about other Adland Members and I came across yours and decided to say Hi!
We are Living in the Last Days! Discover the Events of the End Times! Click Here
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!