Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Aaron Martirano
9/16/2007 4:32:50 PM
Hi Aaron, Thank you for accepting my invite :-) I'm honored be to a member of your adland family. Gods speed my new friend :-) Lee
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Aaron Martirano
9/21/2007 1:12:56 AM
I rated you a 5 for your advertiing skills and a 5 for your patience in learning new things. That takes skill. Your friend Thomas
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Aaron Martirano
11/28/2007 9:42:04 PM
Greetings to you in the precious name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. First of all I would like to thank God for giving this opportunity to introduce my self to you. Find here with my testimony My name is John Satya Kumar from India, and I was hailed from a devoted christian middle class family. My father is a Pastor here doing ministry for the past 30 years here in this place and we live in a city called vijayawada which is having a population of around one million. We were three children to our parents and I am the younger one and from our childhood we were brought up in a christian environment and God fearing family. My mother is a house wife and assisting my Dad in the ministry. I had completed My Post Graduation in English Literature and as I had a definet call I underwent Diploma course in Theology and doing ministry in the midst of the idol worshippers and witnessing them the real Living God to them. I use to conduct youth meetings and sunday school in different parts of our region and doing Lord's ministry . I am also assiting my father who is a senior Ordained Pastor from the past six years. MISSION STATEMENT:- What We Believe: Rooted in Christ's love and truth Related in fellowship and ministry Raised up to worship and serve the Lord Reproducing the life of Christ in others Reaching people with the Word of Lord Jesus. Helping the poor and caring them with the love of Christ as per James:1:27 I felt happy and also thanked God to have a friend to whom I can express my feelings. I was inspired by Lord to mail you thanks for ur concern and here is some info of our ministry. I was strongly desired to write to you. I want to share with you what God has placed in my heart regarding His ministry here. ORPHANAGE: In the places where we were going for the ministry, 10 children who are orphans sought our help. Though we are not rich, because of the love of Christ, we took them into our fold and caring them with the amount which we raised locally. But some times the donors will not come forward to help, because they think that this is a Christian activity. In Such case really we are struggling very much and though we wanted to send them back, we don't know where to send them. In this state of frustration, the Lord inspired me to write to you. So please pray and you may share this burden with some of your friends, relatives and well-wishers and try to create a good hope in their lives and to make them good Christians in the days to come. NATIVE MINISTERS: In this period of our 30 years of ministry my dad had established 5 other churches in different villages and some Brothers who have dedicated their lives and had definite call from the Lord are looking after these churches. But these Brothers are facing a great financial troubles having families and due to poor offerings from the small congregation. Please pray as the Lord may inspire some one to help these needy brothers. please pray and respond as the lord leads You may help how many ministers you can . We are praying as the Lord may inspire you to extend your helping hand in this regard. Pray for my Ministry. My congregations and My co-labourers are praying for you . I believe it is my divine oppurtunity to have fellowship with you through Internet. Pray for me, And for my ministry. Involve in Our Ministry through Spiritually, Financially and Physically to reach many poor people who need help. God bless u. Above were some activities which we involved in and I do have many plans to extend this work . please pray and I need ur valuable co-operation in order to move forward for his glory. Since you are like my Dearly beloved I am sharing inorder to extend Lord's work. Please keep in prayers and do as lord leads and let me know the way you can be a part of our ministry and be a blessing to others and its your choice. and thru u we can establish some works. Glory to God. I arrange youth meetings and helping young people to know gods love and to experience him in their lives . If you can help our ministry in any way after reading this letter dont hesitate to send something which will be of great encouragement to us to strech forward in Lord progressively. Because I think u can help If God inspires u. I am praying as the Lord may lead you in the right way to help us in this regard. so, that your services will be utilised by many deserving here in India. COVENANT RELATIONSHIP: WE DESIRE A COVENANT RELATIONSHIP WITH MINISTRIES THAT WOULD IMPACT OUR LIVES SPIRITUALLY AND AFFECT OUR MINISTRY POSITIVELY. WE DESIRE STRONGLY TO START DRAWING FROM THE GRACES AND RICH SPIRITUAL RESOURCES OF GOD UPON OTHER MINISTERS AND MINISTRIES. WE ARE QUITE AWARE OF THE IMPLICATION AND STRENGTH OF SUCH COVENANTAL ARRANGEMENTS. THEREFORE, WE ARE WILLING TO BE COMMITTED TO THE TERMS OF SUCH PROVISIONS. STUDY MATERIALS: - SINCE WE HAVE DECIDED TO DRAW FROM THE DEPTH AND WEALTH OF THE SPIRITUAL RESOURCE IN OTHER MINISTRIES, WE REQUEST THAT SUCH BEGIN TO SEND TO US TEACHINGS, THROUGH BOOKS AND TAPES {AUDIOS, VIDEOS & CD’S}. AFFILLIATION: - WE WOULD LOVE TO BE GRANTED AFFILIATION PRIVILEGES TO OUR CHURCH "CHRIST GOSPEL CHURCH". WE WOULD VERY MUCH LOVE THE PRIVILEGE TO BELONG TO A MUCH LARGER FAMILY OF CHRIST. IF SUCH DO GRANT SUCH PRIVILEGES, DO CONSIDER US FOR AN AFFILIATION WITH THEIR MINISTRIES. MINISTERIALS ASSOCIATION: - WE WOULD LOVE TO BE PART OF ANY MINISTERIAL ASSOCIATION, THAT WOULD HELP OUR FOCUS AND DRIVE TOWARD ACHIEVING EXCELLENCE AND FULFILLMENT IN MINISTRY. WE WOULD LOVE TO BE PART OF ANY INTERNATIONAL NETWORKING OF MINISTERS AND MINISTRIES THAT MIGHT EFFECTIVELY IMPACT OUR LIVES AND WORK IN THE MINISTRY HERE IN THESE LAST DAYS. WE BELIEVE THAT OUR MEMBERSHIP INTO SUCH INTERMINISTERIAL NETWORKING WITH OTHER GREAT MEN, MINDS AND MINISTRIES WILL HELP OUR WORK TO DRAW FROM THE VARIOUS GRACES OF GOD THAT HAS BEEN DEPOSITED IN THESE MINISTRIES. REPRESNTATIONAL STATUS: -WE WOULD ALSO LOVE TO REPRESENT ANY POSITIVE AND SPIRITUAL FUNCTIONS OF MINISTRY THAT SUCH WOULD LOVE TO EXTEND TO THIS PART OF ASIA LIKE; "BIBLE SCHOOL, MINISTERIAL ASSOCIATION OR MISSIONS TO INDIA" ETC. VISIT TO OUR CHURCH IN INDIA: - YOUR VISIT TO OUR CHURCH "CHRIST GOSPEL CHURCH ", IN INDIA, WILL BE OF GREAT ENCOURAGEMENT AND BLESSING TO GOD'S PEOPLE. WE WILL BE MORE THAN WILLING TO PLAY HOST TO YOU, IF SUCH WOULD WANT TO HAVE MINISTRY AMONG THE BELIEVERS AND THE CHURCHES US HERE IN INDIA. INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES: - WE WOULD ALSO LOVE TO ATTEND ANY CONFERENCE, SUCH AS "INTERNATIONAL MINISTERS CONFERENCES, CHURCH CONVENTIONS OR ANY OF SUCH ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL CHURCH PROGRAMMES ETC. WE BELIEVE THAT THESE WILL HELP TO BROADEN OUR VISION AND GIVE US GREATER PERSPECTIVES FOR THE MINISTRY. WE HOPE THAT THEY WILL PRAYERFULLY CONSIDER THESE REQUESTS OF OURS AND COMMUNICATE BACK TO US ON THE AREAS WE CAN WALK AND WORK TOGETHER IN THE VINEYARD OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE, AND GOD BLESS YOU. YOUR SMALL AMOUNT CAN BRING A BIG CHANGE. 1. Your 1$ per day or 30$ Per month may not get you a candy, but can provide 3meals per day, Medicine, Clothes, Education to an Orphan. 2. Your 1$ per day and 30$ per month can Provide 3meals per day to a Pastor and his family, who never had 3meals in his life. 3. Your 60$ can Provide a bicycle to a Pastor, who can go to many villages for Christ. 4. Your 300 $ can Provide Electricity Supply to a Church, where all our worshippers are conducted under Hurricane lamps only. 5. Your 5000$ can Change a Thatched House Church into a Building, where we are facing the leakage problems during the rainy season. We are always eager to listen from you; your mail will be a blessing to us, so Please feel free to contact our office to learn more about us. AWAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON, YOURS IN CHRIST, JOHN EMAIL:-johnministries2002@yahoo.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!