Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bob
Bob Sims

144 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Robert Phillips
10/10/2005 6:13:58 AM
Sounds like a good place and fun too ! Thinking it over.
Visit www.topbizops.com/sims for all the products,services,and software that business owners want and need.
+0
Jose Arantes De Campos

14 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Robert Phillips
1/23/2007 6:46:14 AM
This is my gift of good comings and new year! 100% FREE to JOIN!!! FREE1UP.COM is completely and totally 100% FREE to join!!! You do not have to pay any money whatsoever to join FREE1UP.COM!!! There is absolutely no risk to join now so take us for a spin, you won't regret it!!! FREE1UP.COM is truly FREE to join, yet has the potential to pay YOU thousands upon thousands of dollars EACH and EVERY week from the comfort of your very own home STARTING IMMEDIATELY!!! Just Launched!!! FREE1UP.COM is a BRAND-NEW company currently in TRIAL PRE-LAUNCH MODE!!! Although you can start receiving money NOW, we haven't officially started our “PHASE A” WORLDWIDE PRE-LAUNCH!!! We are currently looking for "FOUNDERS" interested in receiving nothing less than FIVE-FIGURE WEEKLY INCOMES STARTING IMMEDIATELY!!! You Must Register For FREE With FREE1UP.COM by MIDNIGHT, TUESDAY, JANUARY 23, 2007 to be Eligible to Take Advantage of Our SPECIAL MEGA PROMOTIONS Listed Above!!! Cutoff Time is Strictly 12:00 AM MIDNIGHT!!! http://www.arantes.free1up.com I am very happy for you to accept me as its friend. We will go with certainty to construct a great friendship. I desire you all it success of the world in 2007. Sincerely, Arantes http://www.arantes.free1up.com
+0
Elvin Shaver

22 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Robert Phillips
3/14/2007 4:07:00 AM
He souns like he know what he is doing, and that is a good think. And I think I could learn something from him. Thankyou, Elvin Shaver:
Elvin W. Shaver
+0
Dan
Dan Abra

57 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Robert Phillips
3/18/2007 9:03:17 PM
Very Good forum
+0
Robert Phillips
4/3/2007 11:09:44 AM
Hi Robert This is Tracie. To answer your question yes there is a free position in our company. It is a Rep. You can get yourself a web site for traffic to visit and join. To see this opportunity go to www.paradiseawaitsu.com Thank you and I look forward to speaking to you soon.
Tracie Towson Prouduct Care Consultant/Independent Business Owner
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!