Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ejike Godwin

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Michael... Clayton
5/7/2015 5:55:08 PM
Hi every one
My name is Godwin from Nigerian in West Africa but reside in Ivory Coast in the same West Africa, I visit this site today in searching of a new partner in life, who I will call my missing rips, and have confidence upon, I am a nice looking young guy, I am very simple and easy going person, and want to meet new friends and have fun, I love traveling thus it added to my experience in life, and if you are very seriours in getting to me here is my phone number +22544964299 waiting to receiev your call.
+0
Ejike Godwin

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Michael... Clayton
5/7/2015 5:58:48 PM
hello can i seek for somthing here? can some one help me with something here?
My name is Godwin from Nigerian in West Africa but reside in Ivory Coast in the same West Africa, I visit this site today in searching of a new partner in life, who I will call my missing rips, and have confidence upon, I am a nice looking young guy, I am very simple and easy going person, and want to meet new friends and have fun, I love traveling thus it added to my experience in life, and if you are very seriours in getting to me here is my phone number +22544964299 waiting to receiev your call.
+0
Michael... Clayton
6/8/2015 12:21:08 AM
Greetings Michael, I am still standing YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! One of my fellow Veterans joined our community, yesterday. He has been commenting in TALK. His name is Bruce, he commented on my profile ~ visit and give him a warm community welcome.
+0
Michael... Clayton
6/12/2015 1:00:28 PM
Wow!! Hi Michael, as you can see Im a newbie in AdlandPro and also to the networking world. Ive started on 2 ventures. members.classicspoton.com/melissa72 which gives you affordable holidays. Also http://epsprosperityhotline.com/mika72. Keeps me busy while the lil ones are at school and my adult ones are at work.
Regards Melissa H Mika
+0
Michael... Clayton
6/23/2015 7:34:15 AM
Hi Michael, Thanks for the welcome. Looks like you are well established here. Hopefully I can learn a few things from you.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!