Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Shirley Caron
7/9/2005 5:16:37 PM
Shirley is an incredibly talented and creative human being!! I'm honored to be your friend.
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Shirley Caron
7/9/2005 5:16:37 PM
Hi,Greer! Thank you very much for Rating me a 10! Thank you for being such a special friend and being such a distinguished looking Gentleman! This is a fantastic Picture of yourself! Your Photo alone Rates a 100! And so do you! Please get back to me when you get a chance. I Love You! God Bless You! Your Friend In Christ, Shirley Caron
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Shirley Caron
7/16/2005 12:59:38 AM
I have always rated you a 10+ but more so now because I have seen how much you have accomplished in so little time. By you refusing to give up no matter how tough the going goes, you have giving me added stength and confidence in my own abilities. You are not only my loving wife, but you are also the best friend that I have ever had. I love You Mike
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Shirley Caron
7/16/2005 12:59:38 AM
Hi, Honey! I want to thank you for rating me a 10! I Love You Very Much! You have been and always will be my true love and inspiration to want to go on in life! Thank you for being a wonderful, loving Husband and friend! God Bless You! Your Loving Wife, Shirley
+0
Shirley Caron
8/2/2005 3:26:41 AM
Shirley is a kind and gentle soul. A good friend to have. I enjoy her posts and her poems. She is very talented, as her awards prove. JOHN
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!