Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shirley Caron
7/6/2005 10:59:24 PM
Dear Shirley, Your Websites are just beautiful, & so are you. Say hello to your husband for me. Your friend, Sweetgrame (Roz) http://www.sweetgrame.com
+0
Shirley Caron
7/6/2005 10:59:24 PM
Hi,Roz! Thank you very much for your Rating! You made my Prayers come true! I have been with AdlandPro for about a month, and my rating had stayed at 0 until you gave me a great Rating! Have you viewed my Forums yet? I have three of them. Go to Forums, then, Click on Health & Wellness Category and on the first page, you will see:"Websites for a Good Cause." Click on this, and you will be able to view my Forum: "Shirley's Epilepsy Awareness Program." My other two Forums: Go to Forums, then, Click on Hobbies & Crafts Category, and on the first page, you will see:"poetry". Click on this, and you will be able to view the two Forums:"TREASURES TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE AT ADLANDPRO!" and "SHIRLEY'S POETRY CORNER!" I hope you enjoy viewing them! Please post a reply to me after viewing them. Thank you! God Bless You! Your Friend, Shirley Caron
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Shirley Caron
7/7/2005 12:58:39 AM
Hello Shirley, Thank for being my friend,I so enjoy your family,god bless you both (MIKE). very nice site,kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Shirley Caron
7/7/2005 12:58:39 AM
Hi,Kathy! Thank you for your Rating of 10 for me! You are such a special friend, and a beautiful Lady! You have a wonderful Personality and I enjoyed Singing for you over the phone. When you call again, I will Sing you another Song! I want to make sure to let you know, that I had a Radio Interview at the Recording Studio at the Indianapolis University here in Indianapolis. My Interview will be aired on Radio, on WICR 88.7FM at 9:30AM(Eastern Time). Please feel free to tune in! You could also listen to it over the Internet Radio, if it won't come in clear or you can't get the Station out where you live. I hope you will be able to listen in! They will be playing my two Songs during the Interview! Please write back to me when you get a chance. Thank you! Your Friend In Christ, Shirley Caron
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Shirley Caron
7/7/2005 8:13:29 PM
Shirley. Thank You for being here at adland and a friend I love (SERENITY AND SCENERY) great job on your website and 10 for sharing your work with the world.Your friend Lee
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!