Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Shelly Hargis
9/12/2005 8:35:19 PM
Thank You so much Gary and Janice. I have also seen Many of your Postings and You are always Friendly and Respectful to Others. I am so Happy that we are on the Same Team with FGG and Adlandpro. Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Shelly Hargis
9/17/2005 1:25:51 AM
Shelly is an excellent person and a great friend. They say the internet is a big place, you can search high and low, and you will never find a person with any better qualities than right here. Shelly, I gave you a 10 my good friend, because they don't have an 11 ! Thank you Shelly for being a friend of mine, I will always cherish it. respectfully, Michael Rogers
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Shelly Hargis
9/17/2005 1:25:51 AM
Thank You so much Dear Friend. You are a Wonderful and Caring Friend. I will always Cherish Your Friendship as Well. Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Shelly Hargis
9/24/2005 4:49:58 AM
HI Shelly, I am rating Shelly a "10" because she is very deserving of it! She is an active member of the community. She writes up many forums that have alot of valuable and interesting information in them. She is a very honest person, intelligent, friendly, and kind as well. She is a definite asset to our community, and our community is a much nicer place with her in it! Shelly is a positive person and a good role model. She is always willing to help others in the community whenever she can. I am proud to call Shelly my friend and I look forward to getting to know her even better! Keep up all the great work you are doing here Shelly and I wish you the best of luck in all that you do! Your Friend, Marilyn L. Ali
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Shelly Hargis
9/24/2005 4:49:58 AM
Thank You so Much Marilyn. I can say the Same Exact About You. You are such a Great Inspiration to All here at Adlandpro and I am so Proud to call you Friend as well. Thank You once again Dear Friend. :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!