Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Shelly Hargis
6/13/2005 1:05:52 PM
Thank You Kathy so Much. You are Very Kind. I appreciate The Kind Words. I am glad that you are my New Friend. Hope we Talk soon. Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Shelly Hargis
6/20/2005 5:42:38 AM
I'm proud to count you as my frined, Shelly. You make a strong contribution here at AdlandPro and I appreciate what you're doing!
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Shelly Hargis
6/20/2005 5:42:38 AM
Thank You So Much Greer. You Dont even Know How Much that Means Coming from You. I am Honered. Thanks Again My Friend and I am Lucky to have a Friend Like You. Sincerely, Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Shelly Hargis
6/21/2005 1:02:05 AM
Hi Shelly. Thanks for accepting my invitation. If you wanted to use my service for free, without actually purchasing the vacation certificates, your customers could send a SASE to my P.O. Box and they would receive a free vacation certificate back in the mail from me. That way you could give away free vacations without actually incurring any of the cost to purchase the certificates yourself. Let me know if you're interested and I'll set you up with that address. You can write me at biz@coheas.com. Thanks, Melinda
Melinda L. Cohea Entrepreneur www.WOPCAT.com
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Shelly Hargis
6/21/2005 1:02:05 AM
Hi Melinda, Thank You very much for the Rating. I will contact you and find Out More. Thanks Again, Your New AdlandPro Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!