Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Reinhardt
8/27/2006 2:48:25 AM
Hi! Elizabeth Otto here. Had to give you a 10 because you are definitely fearless. You can be anything you want to be and that doesn't mean a thing to me if I like you. I don't judge people. I listen. I learn and perhaps I comment but being an athiest or anything else isn't important to me. Honesty and truth are important to me. I can't agree with you on alot of things but that doesn't matter in the long run. Should differences in opinion stop a friendship? I don't think so. I would like to be friends and we will see where it goes from there. If you end up not liking me or I end up not liking you there is always a delete button. Is that fair enough? Elizabeth
"There is a law in psychology that if you form a picture in your mind of what you would like to be, and you keep and hold that picture there long enough, you will soon become exactly as you have been thinking." William James 1842-1910, Psycho
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Neil Reinhardt
8/27/2006 2:48:25 AM
Hi Elizabeth, Sorry it took me so long to reply only I do not check this unless I get a notice someone left a comment and for some reason, two of you have left them and I received no notice. I do not mind if people disagree with me or not. I do mind when someone either lies or DENYS PROVEN FACT. Anywho, I THANK YOU for your kind comments & hope we will be friends for many, many years. Please, Take Care! Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Neil Reinhardt
9/22/2006 4:44:22 PM
Good American! Good boy!! WOOF!!!
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Neil Reinhardt
9/22/2006 4:44:22 PM
Hi Kathleen, THANK YOU for your kind words. I have really enjoyed our various e-mail communications and your various forums. Please, Take Care! Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Steve Baric

195 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Neil Reinhardt
11/21/2006 6:55:43 PM
It takes a lot to get me to block someone. Insulting me in a forum for a difference of opinon is one thing. Actually sending me a private message to continue insulting me is another. I'm not going to waste another ounce of energy on this crap.
Steve Baric
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!