Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Dwayne Carter
5/24/2005 2:15:15 PM
What you are doing in the community is a Great Idea. You have a very nice profile.I can tell you are kind hearted and have a good soul! :)
+0
Dwayne Carter
5/24/2005 2:15:15 PM
Thank you for the rating but I am not in this for any rating. The reason I am doing this is because I am homeless but fortune for me I do have a fulltime job. I talked with GOD and with his guidance it lead me to realize a gift that I have and that is helping people that are less fortunate, so I decided sense I am homeless also why not help them. as well make a little profit down the road late. Have you contacted your friends yet we can serious help my community this month and in the coming months all I ask is that your group and go to my catalog site (www.dwaynesgiftcatalogs.com) and purchased a World Of Products catalog for $6.95 plus shipping and tax Ca residents. Now how the moeny is being put use: $2.00 comes to me for maintenance $2.00 goes to the shelter $2.00 buys food for meals for the homeless and the rest comes to me for food and businness expenses. GOD Bless All Who Believes Dwayne Carter
Dwayne Carter
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Dwayne Carter
5/25/2005 2:29:16 PM
Hello, My heart and soul really go out to you,I have known many homeless and always my children and I have always help. You seem very caring, it would be nice to connect to a picture. God Speed to you. kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Dwayne Carter
5/25/2005 2:29:16 PM
I don;t have any picture accept my driver license. Have you contacted your friends yet we can serious help my community this month and in the coming months all I ask is that your group and go to my catalog site (www.dwaynesgiftcatalogs.com) and purchased a World Of Products catalog for $6.95 plus shipping and tax Ca residents. Now how the moeny is being put use: $2.00 comes to me for maintenance $2.00 goes to the shelter $2.00 buys food for meals for the homeless and the rest comes to me for food and businness expenses. GOD Bless All Who Believes Dwayne Carter
Dwayne Carter
+0
Thea Westra

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Dwayne Carter
5/29/2005 6:52:58 PM
I don't yet know much about Dwayne, however at first impressions he is very personable and easy to get along with. If you like fast cars, pop over to his website! Cheers, Thea :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!