Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Leo
Leo Radunz

30 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Leo Radunz
3/10/2005 4:15:51 PM
If you could only see my face now...LOL Thank you very much for the compliment Desiree. Still trying to locate the best one for you to use. AND....where is *your* pic? :^) To Your Success. Leo
+0
Leo Radunz
3/11/2005 12:05:08 PM
Wanted to give you something you have already earned deeply. A 10. Your involvement and warm demeanor makes it a joy to be a part of this community. Your AdlandPro friend Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Leo
Leo Radunz

30 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Leo Radunz
3/11/2005 12:05:08 PM
Hello Kenneth. Thank you very much for the high rating. Don't know if I really deserve it, but I most definitely will accept it. :^) I just try and help those who need it. When someone calls for help...someone should answer the call. If I can't directly help them, then I direct them to where they *can* get the help they need. To your success Kenneth. Leo
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Leo Radunz
3/11/2005 1:58:50 PM
Hello Leo, Boy, this sounds and looks like a great thing to get into. I am really intersted. I can not wait to get started. I need some more details so I know what I am doing. Your site is fantastic. Great work! Sincerely, Lisa Westberry
+0
Leo
Leo Radunz

30 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Leo Radunz
3/11/2005 1:58:50 PM
Hello Lisa. Thank you so very much for the high rating. I hope the information I had sent to you was beneficial. When you are ready to start that site and need the info for the affiliate companies....email me. I will try and help as much as I can. To your success. Leo
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!