Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Manuel Davis
9/29/2005 6:22:26 PM
Greetings Manuel Davis, Gary and Janice Hawkins just left your website and found it to be very professional and informative so we rated it a 10 out of 10. We welcome you to the community. We wish you much success, respectfully, your new friends in Idaho, USA.
janice2005
+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Manuel Davis
9/29/2005 6:22:26 PM
Dear Gary and Janice, I thank you for my heart for the rating, I am new at this I have spent my life in the service of my country, well twenty some odd years of my life anyway, and I tell you that we as Americans are blessed. I seriously thank you and your wife for the wish of prosperity, it is a blessing when someone like me meets people like you, it overwhelms me with passion for my fellow man & woman, I didn’t for get you Janice :) Living here in New York it is so impersonal and here I meet people like you two and it is like I don't know how to take it sometimes. But I am serious when I say to you that I am truly honored not only to have met you, but also to call the two of you my friends. Respectfully, Manuel D.
+0
Manuel Davis
10/14/2005 9:45:53 AM
I really apreciate Manuel's participation in the community gave me a much needed laugh the other day need more folks like this that have a interest in making the community better thanks for the gift ! Peace, Love, Liberty, Kris

imercury aka Kristopher McCraw
Multicultural Social News Network
Watkins Naturals Home Business OpportunityWatkins Naturals Home Business
+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Manuel Davis
10/14/2005 9:45:53 AM
Thank you Kris, For the rating I am so busy here lately till it seems like I don't get any sleep...My girlfriend said that she's going to throw my computers out the window beacuse I am more interested in them than her...What can I say? Either way I figured I would get this thanks off to you so in case I go out and come back home and my desk is clear, I would have at least said thanks to you... Sincerely, Manuel D.
+0
Manuel Davis
11/12/2005 10:15:55 AM
Hello ! I gave you a ten rating - because you deserve it - for all that you do for others. Have an Awesome Day !!
Susan Freeman http://www.symmetrydirect.com/sufreeman- call direct to sign up / to order 614 777 1766
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!