Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Manuel Davis
9/16/2005 11:15:12 PM
Mr. Brown, I wish to thank you for the vote and the manner in which you view me. There are many people here at adlandpro, many good and honest people, and I that is one of the things that I like about it here. Gene, I can only hope that I will continue to rate that way in your view from this point on. Thanking you Sincerely, Manuel D. Ps. I know what you were talking about the company that didn't pay off, ($50 benefactor thing) wasn't it...
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Manuel Davis
9/17/2005 4:06:00 PM
Hi Manuel, I like to welcome you and we are honored to have you as part of adland family.I hope you find adland as enjoyable and helpful as I have.I wish you success in all you do :-) Lee
+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Manuel Davis
9/17/2005 4:06:00 PM
Lee, I thank you for the rating and I want to say that it is my fortune to have found this community, I have been here one year, and have met more real people here than I have found on the whole Internet the entire fourteen or fifteen years that I have been on line. Again, I want to thank you for the rating and I am looking forward to many more years of friendship here on AdlandPro. I wouldn't trade it for a new Bentley silver shadow, oops I think I fibbed there :) Anyway I love it here and thank everyone for being themselves... Respectfully, Manuel D.
+0
Manuel Davis
9/18/2005 7:06:45 PM
Good site!Best of luck with your ventures.

Randall Parks/FreeAloePlant

Randall Parks/Cactus and yucca

+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Manuel Davis
9/18/2005 7:06:45 PM
Gees Randall you work fast, I just this moment sent you the thank you for the acceptance. I am happy that you approve of the web page and perhaps you'd be able to give me some pointers somewhere down the road. I again want to thank you for accepting my invitation and I honestly hope that somewhere down the road we can collaborate on something, Vending Machines or even more lucrative slot machines, in the Subway Stations who knows? Seriously though; Thanks all around Respectfully, Manuel D.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!