Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Walter Thomas Jr

227 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Walter Thomas
5/31/2007 4:31:20 PM
Ah, come on Benton!! http://www.cash4cashflows.com/wthomasjr/ sorros@juno.com And let me know?
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Walter Thomas
6/14/2007 10:36:43 AM
WALTER THOMAS I give Walter a 10 because: ~ He is a person with a positive attitude and a great outlook to things. ~ He makes friends and appreciate them endlessly. ~ He is a true star and a real sweet person. Thank you for your friendship dear Walter. I appreciate it. Love, Rina Ps. I wish you success and great blessings for 2007!
+0
Walter Thomas Jr

227 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Walter Thomas
6/14/2007 10:36:43 AM
Thanks Rina for your thoughts!
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Walter Thomas
6/15/2007 8:49:29 AM
Hi Walter, Thank you for accepting my invite :-) I'm honored be to a member of your adland family. Gods speed my new friend :-) Lee
+0
Walter Thomas Jr

227 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Walter Thomas
6/15/2007 8:49:29 AM
You are certainly Welcome Joelees, I look forward to doing business with you and yours! Dear tomtotom1, I know you love a great deal, so I wanted to tell you about Juno Internet Service. You'll enjoy fast, reliable, high-quality service with Juno - at a fantastic low price! Juno offers two levels of premium Internet service - so you can choose the one that's right for you.. Visit http://www.juno.com/bestprice or call 1-800-TRYJUNO (879-5866) to sign up today! Don't forget to provide my email address sorros@juno.com when you sign up so I'll be eligible to earn $30 through the Juno Refer-A-Friend program. Once you're a member, you can start earning rewards as well. JUNO TURBO gives you UNLIMITED, accelerated dial-up Internet access that lets you surf the Web up to 5 TIMES FASTER than standard dial-up.* You can use it with your existing phone jack and it includes Pop-Up Blocker and MegaMail with 2 GB of email storage and free spam and email virus protection. Plus, for a LIMITED TIME, through this exclusive referral offer, you can get it for as little as $9.95** a month! JUNO PLATINUM offers unlimited, reliable, nationwide Internet access, with Web-based email, junk mail filtering, instant messaging compatibility, and lots more. Juno Platinum gives you everything the Internet has to offer. Plus, right now you can enjoy it all for as low as $6.95** a month! There's NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED and both Juno SpeedBand and Juno Platinum download in just a few minutes. Just visit http://www.juno.com/bestprice or call 1-800-TRYJUNO (879-5866) to sign-up for Juno SpeedBand or Juno Platinum today! *Juno SpeedBand does not increase the transmission speed of files or attachments, including music or video. Speed references compared to standard dial-up. Only available for Windows. **Additional phone and live tech support charges may apply. Service not available in all areas. Prices shown are in US dollars. You have received this message because your friend thought you would be interested in learning more about Internet service from Juno. This will not result in your name being subscribed to any Juno Internet mailing list. However, to add your email address to our do-not-email list please send an email from the address you want removed to unsubscribe@support.juno.com with unsubscribe in the subject heading. Juno Online Services, Inc., A United Online Company, PO Box 397, Woodland Hills, CA 91365-0397 www.nav.to/tomtotom1 sorros@juno.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!