Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Doris Shewchuk

127 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Doris Shewchuk
6/13/2005 10:11:32 PM
Oh Thomas, You've got me blushing now! I hope that my posts are informative and give you food for thought. There's always two sides to a story and if we should make a judgement on something, we should look at both sides, instead of jumping to conclusions. I wish you prosperity my friend. Doris
Our spiritual essence is what carries us through in life and in death. Love is the answer that we all seek and love is the only cure for a planet gone mad. ~~Doris Shewchuk
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Doris Shewchuk
7/25/2005 8:18:09 PM
Doris has such a great personality,that shows in her great big smile.She is such a caring and positive person, She should be an inspiration to all. Wishing you the best Eileen
+0
Doris Shewchuk

127 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Doris Shewchuk
7/25/2005 8:18:09 PM
Thank you so much Eileen, You're a great inspiration yourself. And your smile ...it's such a pleasure to be your friend. Love and light, Doris
Our spiritual essence is what carries us through in life and in death. Love is the answer that we all seek and love is the only cure for a planet gone mad. ~~Doris Shewchuk
+0
Dave Young

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Doris Shewchuk
7/26/2005 7:55:32 PM
Life is beautiful, and it even more wonderful having friends like Doris. I appreciate you and I wish you all the very best. Your friend, Dave Young
+0
Doris Shewchuk

127 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Doris Shewchuk
7/26/2005 7:55:32 PM
Thank you Dave, Youse guys are the best friends I could ask for. Wishing abundance and joy, Doris
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!