Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Jeffrey OBrien
6/12/2005 10:49:00 AM
Randall, one can never have too many friends thus YOU are my friend and I give my friends all the help,support,knowledge, they truely deserve as Randall one day I just might need your assistance as you indicate a fair honest business nature and you are fair dinkum to me. thanks have a excellent day regards jeffrey your friend
+0
Arthur Gabriele

50 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Jeffrey OBrien
6/16/2005 10:22:58 PM
Jeffery you really surprise me. And your right because you through me off. It's really big of you to offer the jester and for that I give you an 8. My parents God rest their souls always told me never to look back or I will crash. I take their advice on that. They never steered me wrong. Eternal life is that way always new never old, never look back. I can't take much aggravation because I had quadruple bypass surgery a couple of years ago. So for me it's not just about money. That site hasn't pulled in a cent for me. It's not even my main site. but I appreciate the feed back and I'll most likely see you at other forums where we could be buddies. Take care Arthur
Arthur
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Jeffrey OBrien
6/16/2005 10:22:58 PM
Buddies we "ARE" Thanks for the rating however I take the view that you felt I was the jester,well I cop that but never mind,I do have a good sense of humor,I have been called many things but a jester,jeffrey the jester.well thanks anyway Arthur, at least I will die laughing LOL regards alway's adlandpro.com friend jeffrey OBrien 114374
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Jeffrey OBrien
6/20/2005 5:40:26 AM
I am proud to count Jeffrey as a good friend. You're a straight arrow and I look forward to great things from you, Jeffrey!
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Jeffrey OBrien
6/20/2005 5:40:26 AM
Hello Greer, thankyou for the rating,thankyou for the remarks I am humbled by your short but meaninful remarks,I treat all as equal,make no mistake about it ,I am a friend and I do my friends Proud. thankyou Greer you are a real indication of what I call a community leader. regards alway's jeffrey OBrien 114374
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!