Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dawn Cooke

224 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Jeffrey OBrien
6/11/2005 6:38:50 PM
Very Friendly and helpful... Good networking skills. Dawn
Organic, and toxic free products! Get to Know Me Better http://community.adlandpro.com/go/257941/
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Jeffrey OBrien
6/11/2005 6:38:50 PM
Hi Dawn Cooke, I bet you get called cookie,anyway I am very happy to read your Kind rating as I am very greatful you see Dawn,when people respond this way it really makes it all worth it to help anyone in need. Have a wonderful day or night where ever you live regards jeffrey OBrien
+0
Jeffrey OBrien
6/12/2005 6:20:56 AM
Jeffrey is the kind friend everyone should have, loyal, straightforward and honest. He will tell you the truth in a construtive manner and watch your back when needed. I really appreciate his friendship. Update (7/30/05): Jeffrey continues to amaze me with his big heart. I consider him one of my best friends. If you don't know him you should. He goes above and beyond for his friends. Thank you Jeffrey! Your friend, JOHN
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Jeffrey OBrien
6/12/2005 6:20:56 AM
Hello john, what can I say to that,Thankyou I am here for the long haul so I am glad you know you have my full support and friendship ,the very Qualities and Character references you have found in me are also the same for you in short my good mate, Ditto. regards your friend jeffrey OBrien 114374
+0
Jeffrey OBrien
6/12/2005 10:49:00 AM
Wow man, You have so much to offer! I'm glad to count you as a friend. You have alot of knowledge and are willing to share. That is great. I'm a newbie trying to navigate and such, in this very complex medium. All the best my man, Randall Parks

Randall Parks/FreeAloePlant

Randall Parks/Cactus and yucca

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!