Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Grimes

103 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Donna Grimes
6/16/2005 11:03:56 PM
Hi Kathy, I Thank~you for your compliment's~Not so sure that I'm that deserving of them. I'm glad to be part of Adland, where I can meet really great people like you, Kathy. Wishing you the Best with CSH Friend's, Donna
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Donna Grimes
6/18/2005 11:39:25 AM
Hi Donna, You've displayed brilliance and an incredible understanding of international diversity, I look for your independent and well conceived comments as a good counterbalance to "groupthink". Greer
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Donna Grimes

103 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Donna Grimes
6/18/2005 11:39:25 AM
Hi Mr. Greer, Thank~you for your compliments, Don't think the world is ready for my independant thinking and comments. LOL.... Wishing you the Best, Donna
+0
Joe
Joe Severa

133 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Donna Grimes
6/22/2005 6:51:30 AM
My goodness Classie, all this & you trade foreign currencies too, LOL? In my past life, I was advising Hedge Funds for Cargill Investors, that was before the Euro $$. I'm not active in AdlandPro, what is this "score" category for? Good luck, Joe Severa, IBO Mgr. Integris Global, L.P. http://join_us_4.healthy-living.org/
Joe Severa, Owner Flexera Intl Ltd. ANA/DSHEA Certified
+0
Donna Grimes

103 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Donna Grimes
6/22/2005 6:51:30 AM
Hi Joe, You work fast. Thank's Cargill, woudn't have anything to do with Turkey's, would it? I guess you just use your own judgement as how or what rating you want to give someone. You can look at a few and figure out how you want to do them. {You did good on mine} LOL Thank~you Wishing you the Best, Donna
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!