Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Grimes
3/12/2005 7:45:25 AM
I visited your site again this morning and I saw some interesting things. I send out yesterday a note regarding an interesting site name AdDesign on how to make your banners, it takes only 2 seconds to desing one I was so happy, because I needed to know how to do it for my advertising purposes, maybe this could be very interesting to you, maybe you can send some feed regarding my community also thanks!
+0
Donna Grimes

103 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Donna Grimes
3/12/2005 7:45:25 AM
Hi Ester, Thank's for checking my sites, come back any time. Yes I do have a wide range of product's. For all different interest. Thank's for the information, I'll check into it. Sound's like something I could use. Wishing you the best, Donna
+0
Joe
Joe Wissler

36 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Donna Grimes
3/19/2005 6:31:49 PM
Donna, Everywhere I go I see your face and your insightful comments. I was one who looked at your business, and didn't continue, it really didn't fit into what I am doing, and what I know what to do. Clearly it is working for many people, the best to you and everyone. Look forward to hearing more from you. Joe Wissler Forteau, Labrador Canada
Joe Wissler Forteau, Labrador Canada 709 931-2150 Still another way to advertise: http://www.eastcoastgold.com
+0
Donna Grimes

103 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Donna Grimes
3/19/2005 6:31:49 PM
Hi Joe Thank's, We say no obligation. No harm, No file. Dosen't mean we can't still be friend's and maybe work together on something else in the future. You have to be happy or comfortable with what your doing to make it work. I hated to see you go, but.., you have to do what's right for you. You were honesty with me and told me upfront, I can't ask for more than that. Be waiting for Spring Planting~Picture Donna P.S. http://customsuperhomes.com/classiehomes is working well for me. Better than anything I've ever done. Thank's ...Joe... for your best wishes.....
+0
Donna Grimes
3/22/2005 11:30:05 AM
i see you are familar with Randy Rage! He is great. Well...he thinks my Network Marketing Co. is 1 of the best. Have a look at it and see what you think. I hope to hear from you soon. www.beautycare4u.myarbonne.com Remember the best company's to be in are the ones with: consumeable products duplicatable business getting in now before we go world wide which will happen very soon!
www.janie.myarbonne.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!