Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Paypal is frowning on these programs ...
12/9/2005 9:59:47 PM
Hi Kenneth. Thanks for this Information. We dont Always read the Fine Print Like we should. I use Paypal and Stormpay. Stormpay has Never given me any Problems, Yet. I have had a few with Paypal. I try to use Stormpay as much as I can when Possible. I am also a Member of Greenzap but havent done anything with it yet. Take Care Friend. Shelly Hargis
+0
Harold Coram

193 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/9/2005 10:38:14 PM
Hi Kenneth, Paypal's problems actually began when Ebay bought them out a couple of years ago. Their (PayPal) revenues have actually increased since that merger.....so they really don't give a hoot about us (little guys). Harold (The Marathon Man)
Your Road Map To Success
+0
Rose Enderud

2223 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/10/2005 3:31:32 AM
Paypal has had these rules in place for at least 3 years. Some companies sign up knowing they are breaking the rules. We as consumers should know the rules and not use paypal in situations that break the rules. If you don't read the terms, you are asking for trouble. I use paypal for companies that follow thier terms and have never had a problem. I have also pointed out the terms to programs that were offering paypal and were clearly breaking the terms. Rose Enderud
+0
12/10/2005 6:29:07 AM
Hi Kenneth. Happy Holiday. I wanted to ask you if you mind if I place this info on my blog for my reader. Thanks Norris
GOTTA GLITCH? WE"ll FIX YOUR COMPUTERwww.chubbyscomputers.comWe provide repair and upgrade service for all your computer needs. 24 hour Live Tech Support by phone or text message techsupport@chubbyscomputers.com202-213-0903
+0
Scott Reynolds

493 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/10/2005 8:27:43 AM
Thanks for the info Kenneth. I guess I will have to check my programs. Looks like Pay Pal only wants to do auctions.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!