Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The HOW of Detoxing Simply
12/8/2005 3:04:37 PM
Hi Folks, David Black aka Dr. DA here with several simple inexpensive things you can do to detox your body. First, Drink a coffee cup or several a day of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar and Raw Clover Honey Water. (This is a great morning drink!) 1-2 teaspons Bragg's Natural Raw Apple Cider Vinegar. ( Other Apple Cider Vinegar is ok even from the store, but Bragg's is the best I have heard of. Also other honey is ok, Raw Clover Honey is the best. Some honey is required for this detox drink to work.) Add honey to taste. The less honey the better, but some helps. I have to admit I have a sweet tooth. I use two forks rolled in the honey or else 1 fork of honey and 1/4 teaspoon Stevia. Green Stevia is the best. Sip 1/2 hour or more in the morning before eating and 1/2 hour to 2 hours before meals. Optional: Fresh lemon or lime or orange or tangerien squeezes or essential oils. Mix and match the citrus to provide variety. Additional for those sensitive to acidity: Put a green powder in the tea after all other elements. Dissolve by stirring. I use green tea powder. I have also used Dr. Howard's Green PM Phytonutrient Vegetable tablets. You could also just eat a raw green vegetable you like such as brocolli or spinach, etc. Second, Drench your head in green rubbing alcohol every other day being careful to keep it out of your eyes. Do this every morning before or after showering or both before and after. It needs to be the green alcohol. Your hair on your head is a dumping ground for toxins. This helps your body rid itself of those toxins. When rubbing in the alcohol, massage your head to help with the cleansing process. Optional: For extra toxin removal, drench your head before shampooing your hair and after showering. Third, Drench your head in apple cider vinegar every other day opposite from the days you use the green rubbing alcohol. Be careful to keep it out of your eyes. Use before showering or after showering or both. It needs to be the green alcohol. Your hair on your head is a dumping ground for toxins. This helps your body rid itself of those toxins. When rubbing in the alcohol, massage your head to help with the cleansing process. Fourth, Take the Original Apple Cidar Vinegar Diet pills available from, Wal-Mart, Walgreens and other local stores. The ones I use are made by U. S. Nutrition These help with detoxing and digestion - metabolising sugar and fat. I always recommend maitaining the best nutritional program. As to which one, you need to decide. Your body is the one to listen to, not everyone else. Sure, try it out if you can if it helped other people. Because other people benefitted does not mean you will. Also, very important because one time it did not work for you does not mean it will never work for you. As you bodies health improves more and more things will start working. That is a great thing to look forward to in and of itself! Stay tuned for more great helps and hints to help you take back ownership of your body by bringing it back to optimum health.
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Re: The HOW of Detoxing Simply
12/8/2005 3:31:00 PM
Hi Dr, Very interesting info, I have used the vinegar one for sometime,(also works for heart burn)and find your post interesting and helpful. Happy Holidays, ******************************************** Greg Hastings International Marketing Director 623.298.7938 http://www.LinktoYourSuccess.com http://www.mymoneytape.com/ http://www.cash4cashflows.com/a1businessdeals
For every Adversity there is A Seed of Greater Benefit
+0
12/8/2005 3:36:12 PM
Thanks Greg, I value your input. Please add or comment as you feel moved. :-)
DrDA Detox and Heal
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Bo
Bo Tipton

70 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/8/2005 3:44:46 PM
I am up on all that except the green rubbing acohol. Green Rubbing Alcohol? Only green rubbing alcohol I have seen has wintergreen in it. We use a tea made from juniper berries and sage to do the same thing. Cleans and detoxifies the scalp and hair. Also helps promote hair growth. Thanks Bo
Free Training on How To Make Money On The Internet http://100percentcommissiontraffic.com/?rid=2
+0
12/8/2005 4:50:06 PM
Hi Bo, That is great. We use the sage tea for soaking feet also, it helps remove the toe fungus, etc. I like the wintergreen because of its refreshing effect. I know some look unkindly towards rubbing alcohol. It is helping me, so I recommend it. Some in the past told me to stay away from vinegar also. For me that was wrong. I recommend all get in touch with their own body and follow their own path to self healing.
DrDA Detox and Heal
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!