Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Happy Birthday To Bogdan Fiedur (CEO of AdlandPro)!!!
12/9/2005 9:15:31 AM
Hello John and everybody who posted here. Thank you for starting this thread and all the wishes. I feel so energized after seeing so many good friends come here and sending me their wishes. This is power of online community. We have never met in person but this doesn't seem to matter when it comes to relationship. Thank you all again. Bogdan Fiedur
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
12/9/2005 11:47:51 AM
To Bogdan Fiedur I came upon by Chance and Nearly missed by a Glance. A community that, has my life enhanced. I Thank your parents for THE Day that you were born Hey, hey. Heres wishing you a very Hearty Birthday. Warm Birthday wishes from Daphne
D.Unsted
+0
Allyson Lier

763 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/9/2005 12:00:13 PM
Thank you John for this opportunity to say Happy Birthday to Bogdan (as I do not have him on MY friend's list, yet!) ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BOGDAN!! WE ARE BLESSED TO HAVE YOU HERE, LIVING LIFE AS GREAT AS YOU DO!! Do only what you Want to do today! Respectfully, AllyL
+0
12/9/2005 3:46:29 PM
Happy Birthday Bogdan, May there be many more Happy & Healthy Birthdays to come. Your Friend, Sweetgrame
+0
12/9/2005 5:25:08 PM
Hi Bogdon, We wish you a happy birthday, we wish you a happy birthday and a happy New year. And many more to come. were not getting older were getting younger. And Merry Christmas Carolyn M Sproul
Carolyn Mary Sproul
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!