Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Happy Birthday To Bogdan Fiedur (CEO of AdlandPro)!!!
12/10/2005 5:10:53 AM
Hello ADLANDPRO MAESTRO and all friends Bogdan deapest from my heart I wish you HEALTH, HAPPINESS, FAMILY CALMNESS and as we say in Greece "Live to be hundred years old" I share with you A relaxing Intewiew with God http://www.phpbbplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27&mforum=dialogism Genesis
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
12/16/2005 12:48:51 AM
o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o Hello Everyone! I just wanted to thank everyone who took the time to wish Bogdan a Happy Birthday. You people are awesome! Thanks! ;-) Bogdan, I hope you had a great Birthday, take care my friend! :-) o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2005 9:34:11 AM
Thank you again. This was awesome birthday and you people are incredible for taking the time and send me your wishes. I hope we can have another year like this. Bogdan Fiedur
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!