Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Warning. Dangerous Instant Message Virus.
12/7/2005 9:11:40 PM
Thank you for the update. My daughter is on the computer next to mine and I warned her (as she chats on instant messenger with her friends)Whew! I wish I knew what was wrong with those idiots! Did someone pay them to do this? Doubt it. Then what did they gain? Nothing. In fact they lost more than they know because they are to stupid to realize it or they would'nt do it. It's just hard to believe that some moron will spend their time here on earth creating some type of computer virus to harm others and gain nothing in return. As jay leno calls em, "Stupid criminals" Oh well, they still have nothing and we continue to move on thanks to people like you and communities like AdlandPro.
Michaelj
+0
12/7/2005 9:15:49 PM
Hi Anthony, Thanks for the warning, is it just AOL or does it pose a threat to other instant messages? My kids use them often. Thanks Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz http://www.creatingprosperity.com/riverrat
+0
Diana Briere

243 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/7/2005 9:23:24 PM
Hi there everyone. Thanks for this information. My son had to redo my entire computer because of viruses and he was so proud of how fast it was going. Before long it began slowing down and I have yet to tell him. I think I may have picked up something more.One that was very bad was a certain screensaver that was a known bad one.(Gain)never open this one!! I loved the animated screensaver and installed it against my sons advice and it totally took over my computer. He also warned me not open any attachment that had pif in the subject. I am now very careful about opening attachments unless I know personally who it is. I am glad there are people like you to help and warn us of bad sites.I have now installed Spyware Doctor and still get viruses but it deletes them for me. I hope this info helps some of you and I thank you for your help. From Diana
+0
12/7/2005 9:43:10 PM
Hi Anthony Thanks For The Invite And For The Information God Bless Have A Great Day Your Friend Theresa
+0
12/7/2005 10:02:22 PM
Thank you for the warning. Although I no longer use the AOL IM's, I will pass this along to those I know that do.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!