Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Bob
Bob Needham

115 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: * * QUESTION * * What's a Good Way To Withdraw From Egold?
12/3/2005 8:59:34 AM
Hi Felicia, Getting money out of e-gold is MUCH easier than getting it in. I have only ever used one exchanger, so I'm afraid my knowledge is rather confined to it, although I'm fairly sure that they are all similar and competitive. I chose http://www.goldpouchexpress.com/ because they are Canadian (as am I) so I (hopefully) get a better exchange rate. From your egold page you request a "spend" and enter the egold number of the third party exchanger, and how much you want to send them. The only fee for getting the cash in your hot little hand is either $5.00 for a cheque, or $10 for a bank transfer. (your bank may charge also for incoming transfer). A notification is sent practically immediately that they have the funds from egold and are processing it. I have received a cheque then from GoldPouchExpress in as little as 5 days. I have not gone the wire transfer route. They also have an option to get an ATM card, where they will deposit straight into the account associated with the ATM card and you can have access to it from any ATM machine in North America (maybe global, I'm not sure.) The cost of the ATM card is $59 a year and 2.5% of transfer. I have not used this option. Hope that helps. Bob
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2005 9:01:34 AM
Hi Felicia, Thank you for the invitation to join your forum. Regarding your sources to look at - I recently open an account with uniclear https://www.uniclear.com our Account Number is U1489550105: I had read on forums that this company is good although we have not used them yet. Kind regards Amanda Martin-Shaver
+0
12/3/2005 9:06:59 AM
Hi Felicia, Hopefully you have answers to your question by now. When I did use e-Gold, I had to hunt down a gold broker and there are tons of those wanting your business. It just seemed like a huge amount of fooling around to get the money I had, so I stopped using them. I can see the rationale behind using gold, but it just wasn't worth it to me. Ellyn George Store At Your Door
+0
12/3/2005 9:15:16 AM
Hi felicia, I know cash cards international offers exchange services between e-gold and their v-vash account, which can then be withdrawn by requesting a wire transfer or drawing of a cheque. They charge 2% to transfer from e-gold to v-cash which is done from within the v-cash account. This takes between 2 to 3 working days to be completed. You could then withdraw your money from v-cash using the ATM gold card($79) or requesting a wire transfer or check. For the wire transfer they charge 2% plus additional $20(within US) and $5 for the check. Opening a v-cash account is free and comes with signing up as a cashcards international member at http://cashcards.net/rep/108053 Another very inexpensive way to withdraw your egold earnings is to sell to those who are in need of egold. In other words exchange your egold for their cash. If you have friends in need of e-gold you could simply sell them your e-gold and get paid with cash. I hope you've found these useful. God bless.
+0
12/3/2005 9:18:02 AM
Hi Felicia, Sorry I don't know the answer to your question, but I have a question for you. Have you ever transfered money from your Paypal account to Stormpay, if so, how hard is that to do? Thanks, Joe P.S. Wish I had joined 12dailypro under you, but I had already joind under another person
+0