Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
If you don’t sell, it’s not the product that’s wrong ....
3/6/2005 6:11:51 PM
"If you don’t sell, it’s not the product that’s wrong – it’s you." – Estee Lauder, Cosmetics Company Founder
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Thea Westra

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: If you don’t sell, it’s not the product that’s wrong ....
3/6/2005 11:30:55 PM
Wonderfully true. That's completely why I participate in a weekly call with a coaching/mastermind group. It's completely free. No selling, recruiting or mentioning company names. Does not matter what kind of business you have. It's all about developing and expanding yourself. Get in touch with me if you're interested in support like this for yourself. Love from Thea
+0
3/7/2005 7:14:28 AM
I cannot fully agree with that quotation. It has been my experience that Demand for a product plays a gearter role in sales than the person selling the product. You may be able to sell volumes of a product by the manipulation of the mind of Consumers but sooner or later you are going to run out of sales if the product is of a poor quality. Rudolph
+0
Mark Wade

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/7/2005 12:26:21 PM
Ahhhh, Ya'll can make of this what you'd like - from http://www.badfads.com/pages/collectibles/petrock.html To Quote; "Perhaps the most ridiculous fad of all, the Pet Rock symbolized the silly hearted nature of people which allows most fads to grow. Created by Gary Dahl (pictured), the rocks were seen as a perfect pet, needing very little maintenance and always behaving, quietly and peacefully. For a six month period in 1975, the rocks (which were first introduced in the San Francisco area) were given as gifts to friends and family members, packaged in boxes with an owners manual and often with birth certificates or papers so as to affirm purebreed lineage. Though initially just plain rocks, they quickly were sold in a variety of looks, often with small faces painted on, often sold as a group of pebbles, symbolizing a small family. It is not difficult to imagine that the popularity of the rocks was short-lived but before they went out of style, more than 5 million had been sold, proving that no matter how ridiculous a concept, millions of people would have no problem making someone else wealthy for daring to present them with it." End Quote. Have a great day, Mark
b5media ought to be known as bsmedia. That's my message for now...
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!